Account Manager, Federal Intelligence - Outside Sales 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
ACCOUNT MANAGER, FEDERAL INTELLIGENCE - OUTSIDE SALES
If you re an enthusiastic and driven sales professional with a passion for technology and a desire to make a significant impact with an industry leader, join the Force 3 team! We are one of the nation s leading technological services providers and we are seeking an Account Manager to present our innovative line of customized solutions to the Federal Intelligence Community. If you are passionate about technology and want to be a part of driving our customers success, we want to talk with you!
But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
As an Account Manager on the Federal Intelligence team, you will utilize value selling techniques and will be a trusted advisor on our outside sales team as you develop long term relationships Within the Federal Intelligence markets and more specifically within our Intelligence customers at Fort Meade OR Langley AFB. Your role will also require daily prospecting, as well as identifying, cultivating and ultimately closing deals.
Your specific duties as an Account Manager, Federal Intelligence will include:
* Building and developing successful customer relationships via a consultative sales process
* Executing on transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Force 3 s presence in the Intel marketplace
* Creatively identifying and prospecting into new territories while uncovering business issues to provide innovative IT solutions
* Developing and managing sales pipeline activity
* Participating in and embracing the Force 3 learning environment, fueling ongoing career development through value added training in technologies and sales
* Achieving or exceeding realistic individual sales quota levels to reach your financial goals, receive company recognition and win awards!
* Building strong partnerships and successful cross-department relationships as well as effectively engaging with our valued vendor partners such as Cisco, EMC and VMware
* Partnering with our highly knowledgeable engineering staff to generate quotes and to design customized solutions based on each client s needs
* Developing and effectively communicating full understanding of our varied products, services and solution offerings, including our core areas of expertise Borderless Networks, Unified Communications, Security and Data Center Virtualization
As an Account Manager on the Federal Intelligence team, you must combine a strong desire to make a positive difference with your passion for technology and a strong comfort level in having in-depth, consultative discussions about very specific technological applications. You must also be willing to embrace and take full advantage of your ability to be a key player in developing our presence in the Intel markets.
Specific qualifications for the Account Manager, Federal Intelligence position include:
* Bachelor s degree (preferred) or equivalent related experience
* Minimum 5 years experience selling products, solutions and professional services in the IT industry; experience selling storage, VOIP, security and wireless solutions, preferred
* Federal sales experience within the Intelligence Community required. Intelligence customers at Fort Meade or Langley AFB preferred
* High level of motivation with a competitive hunter mentality
* Exceptional consultative selling abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Willingness to expand your technological knowledge by taking advantage of our extensive training opportunities
* Federal clearance preferred
* Availability to travel and work overtime as necessary
* Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED FOR MOST POSITIONS AND SELECTED APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A BACKGROUND CHECK AND/OR GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION.
As an Account Manager, Federal Intelligence you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
* Employee of the quarter awards
* Chairman s Club
* Lunch & learns
* Onsite gym
* Onsite masseur
* Avariety of company social events
* Opportunities to give back to the community
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier & NSX Elite Partner, F5 Networks Gold Partner, NetApp Platinum Partner, Splunk Premier Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
COME JOIN US AND BECOME THE FORCE BEHIND FORCE 3!