Account Manager - Federal Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
* Develop a detailed understanding of our products and services.
* Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer''s visual collaboration needs.
* Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
* Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
* Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
* Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory.
* Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
* Accountable for maintaining a strong sales pipeline with detailed reporting.
* Meet or exceed aggressive monthly GP quota.
* Highly motivated with a proven track record of selling video conferencing, managed services, and network infrastructure business.
* Experience selling some of the following; network services, unified communications, VoIP, SIP, H.323, Cisco Telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize, Extron, Creston, AMX products, as well as integration, professional and managed services.
* Excellent communications skills, organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools.
* Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
* Direct selling experience in the AV/VTC area is a plus.
* 5+ years in videoconferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales is preferred.
* A four year college degree is preferred.
* Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
* The security & stability of an industry leader
* Fully paid training & industry certification
* World class executive management team focused on growth
* Exposure to the most leading edge technology in the industry
Striving for excellence in everything we do, AVI-SPL is committed to honoring these core values:
Character - Being honest and acting with integrity toward each other, our customers and ourselves.
Teamwork- Working together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge - Continuously growing our business and technical expertise and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility - -Being accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect - Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
Dallas, Texas, United States