Account Manager, Federal - Washington D.C. 8/31/2016
Check Point Software Technologies, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
* Responsible for growing current named Federal accounts as well as identifying net new accounts.
* Effectively manage and find new business as well as handle end user account coverage and growth of the territory/country/region generating bookings.
* Build channel business by recruiting new channel partners.
* Demand Generation not limited to Cold calling, Email prospecting.
* Develop new business through engagement of optimal resellers.
* Support partners by conducting training, seminars, education and presentations.
* 3 to 7 years Territory Management/Business Development experience.
* 5+ Years Selling Direct to the US Federal Government Department of Justice, US House of Representatives, US Senate, and Department of Treasury
* Background in selling security and network/Internet Protocol network-related applications.
* Position requires day to day and overnight travel.
* A consistent track record of success is critical.
* Heavy cold calling and demand generation background required.
* Self-starter, hunter, coachable, and a strong closer.