This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONChief Duties and/or Responsibilities:
* Oversight & Leadership of all aspects of Sales related Functions for assigned Sales team.
* Sales Budget Formation and Attainment reporting for assigned Sales team.
* Lead assigned team in Long Term Sales Strategy Formation.
* Oversee Preparation of Customer Quotations.
* Meet Sales Targets or provide countermeasures to meet Sales Targets.
* Provide Organizational Leadership for all Customer related issues where needed.
* Act as Liaison between Japan & American based Customers Management team.
* Prepare and Submit Assigned Sales team Overhead and Expense budgets.
* Planning and Participation in Customer related company events.
* Support the companys Corporate Social Responsibility programs (CSR/CAC).
* Provide Exceptional Customer Service both Externally and Internally.
* Have ability to work with all levels of Staffs in the organization as required.
* Maintain strict confidentiality of information is required.
* Maintaining a safe workplace and follow all regulations and requirements related to safety and environmental compliance.
* 4 year college degree highly preferred.
* At least 5 years of prior sales account management experience.
* Automotive industry experience preferred.
* Demonstrated communication and negotiation skills required.
* Bilingual Japanese/English or Spanish/English skills highly preferred.
* Good leadership, negotiation, organization and presentation skills are a must.
* Ability to lead meetings effectively.
* Possess ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).