Account Manager, Higher Education
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccount Manager, Higher Education
Everbridge is the market leader in incident management and unified critical communications. As a global, rapidly growing, SaaS company we have launched 8 new products over the past two years and have experienced double digit growth 5 consecutive years creating many new employment opportunities such as this. In this role, you will develop meaningful relationships at multiple levels within customer accounts and maintain a keen understanding of the customer s business and service requirements in order to ensure our responsiveness to their needs.
Picture yourself working out of our world class Burlington, MA office as a member of the Account Management team. This is a growth sales and renewal sales role responsible for the retention and growth of Everbridge s education customer relationships to Keep students and faculty safe and their operations running. This position offers the right candidate an opportunity for future advancement, as it requires collaboration across the organization (Sales, Customer Support, Finance, and Marketing) to help with customer retention and business renewal metrics to meet ongoing organizational needs.
About the Team
The Account Management team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% . The Account Management team is a proactive, customer relationship group, directly responsible for renewing and growing the Everbridge customer base. This group works with customers spanning corporate, commercial, government, education, and healthcare verticals.
The group works within an open environment facilitating collaboration and teamwork and is a launching pad for your career in sales or sales leadership. Come join our growing team!
* Develop meaningful relationships at multiple levels within customer accounts and maintain a keen understanding of the customer s business and service requirements in order to ensure our responsiveness to their needs.
* The AM will focus on professional customer engagement while providing subject matter expertise and thought leadership.
* The goal is to delight the customers by ensuring they gain value from our product and services, resulting in 100% customer renewals & revenue expansion within the account.
* The Account Manager will proactively manage the account, primarily over the phone and occasionally in person.
* Consistently meet or exceed renewal and growth sales objectives and monthly key performance indicators.
* Proactively schedule regular account reviews with customers.
* Share best practices and help maximize value of our products and services to the customer.
* Become a recognized expert in the assigned vertical focused customer base.
* Represent understanding of customer s business (strategy and operations)
* Experienced managing a high volume, transactional book of business in a similar role
* Education: Bachelor s degree e.g. Business, Marketing, Psychology, Technology
* Overall experience: 2+ years or equivalent experience within a sales role.
* Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
* Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
* Worked within a high-paced, results oriented environment
* 2-4 years of experience working with ASP / SaaS products or services, telecommunication services, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, security or related products
* Cultivated and maintained ongoing customer relationships within the HigherEd market, by assessing customer needs, understanding business requirements and managing overall expectations
* Managed the renewal process for your customers to ultimately exceed 93% retention rates
* Identified, developed and closed growth opportunities within organizations for additional products or services to expand and entrench our position with each customer
* Proactively reviewed customer usage and service case activity to identify and mitigate potential service escalations
* Act as an escalation point for the Customer Support team to assist in the resolution of customer-related issues
* Experienced with salesforce.com is ideal
Everbridge is a global enterprise software company that provides applications which automate the delivery of critical information to help Keep people safe and Businesses running. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, over 2,700 global customers rely on the Everbridge platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. With headquarters in both Boston and Los Angeles, Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. As a company with a culture that is committed to Making a Difference, Everbridge was recently named a Best Place to Work by both the Boston and Los Angeles Business Journals!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law