This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
CompreCare Specialty Pharmacy
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Account Manager is primarily responsible for promoting the pharmacy services to physician offices, hospitals and clinics. The objective is to gain new customers, grow and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts. This position will be assigned the WV, KY, OH, TN and SC territories to sell the highly specialized services for various pharmaceutical treatments provided by CompreCare Specialty Pharmacy.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Market in several states.
* Extensive travel and overnights required to visit physician offices, clinics and hospitals to promote the services of the pharmacy.
* Answer phone calls as needed and initiate outbound phone calls to customers for sales calls and follow-up.
* Assist with and facilitate marketing campaigns within the territory.
* Daily tracking of customer accounts in a Customer Relationship Management software tool.
* Review reports of new prescriptions and provide proper follow-up with accounts.
* Attend and participate in local, regional and national conferences/exhibits for targeted audience.
* Assistance with marketing to manufacturers and insurance entities.
* Education: Bachelor's degree.
* License: Driving license in good standing.
* Experience: One year of professional sales experience to health providers (hospitals, physicians, hospice, clinics).
* Existing professional relationships with other health care providers in the territories assigned.
* Ability to manage territory demands which include extensive travel.
* Competent in Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office Suite Program (Word, Excel and Power Point).
* Salary and commission packages.
* Company travel expenses.
* Other benefits after 90-day probationary period include vacation, sick pay, and health insurance coverage.
* On site education provided regarding specialty pharmaceuticals.