This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation : United States, US . US .
% of Travel Required : Frequently
Job Type : Permanent
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Category : Sales
Job Description :
SKFis the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. The inherent skills and competence of our around 40 000 employees help us to fulfill our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
Home Location: Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama
SKF Linear & Actuation Technology North America is looking for an Account Manager. This is an outside sales position that requires excellent communication skills and a clear business and profit oriented focus. Candidates will need to balance their efforts between servicing current business and developing new opportunities.
SKF Linear & Actuation Technology sells linear motion products such as: rail guides, ball & roller screws, actuators and other linear motion/mechatronic solutions to a wide variety of customers, in many varied industries.
* Defining strategies to apply to customer accounts in terms of product and price development through direct and indirect sales channels
* Assisting in building and meeting annual business plan.
* Negotiating customer contracts, building and defining quotes for new business.
* Grow the business profitably with current accounts.
* Find & develop new customers to reach growth targets.
* Understand market trends and their impact to our business profitability.
* Be able to communicate the customer/market needs back into the organization (engineering, manufacturing, etc)
* Participate in project review teams.
Job Requirements :
* 4-year degree in Business or Engineering.
* Prior linear motion business experience preferred.
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural and international team.
* 4-7 years direct customer sales experience.
* Results-driven, self-starter with a proven record of accomplishment.
* Ability to work under duress and in a fast pace environment.
* Approximately 50% travel is required.
SKF offers a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, vision & prescription coverage as well as life insurance, 401k with company match and pension.
SKF is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. The preferred method of application is through our career site at www.skf.com.