Account Manager, Mid Market Segment 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ACCOUNT MANAGER - MID MARKET ACCOUNTS
ACCOUNT MANAGER - MID MARKET SEGMENT - HUNTER ROLE
*Company* is the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Customers engage us to develop differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs; deploy tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle; and deliver sales skills training that enables salespeople to capture more value.
The National Accounts Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close of business, including account development and implementation of agreed upon account management plans, designed to meet the business goals of expanding the customer base in various market segments. You would be selling a corporate vision that changes the way companies sell and interact with their customers. We help companies create a singular, cohesive message to dramatically improve their sales efficiencies.
The successful NAM is able to challenge customers to face difficult realities and teach them how to solve their business issues. Experience selling consulting services to Sales and Marketing leaders, along with exposure to Power Messaging or Power Positioning Training is a big plus. There is an assigned regional/geographic market to sell/hunt into.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE INCLUDE:
* Strong initiative and strategic thinker
* The articulation and confidence to interact with senior level executives, along with finely tuned communication skills to effectively open doors.
* The ability to engage cross-departmentally within a customer's corporate environment in order to address their ongoing business by utilizing a consistent sales message.
* Possess a consultative sales approach and be able to influence key decision makers.
* Demonstrated success selling into mid-market accounts.
* Success-driven, winning attitude, and able to form solid business relationships at various levels.
* High energy and craves continuous knowledge improvement.
* Self-motivated, self-reliant and emotionally mature to work remotely.
We offer a competitive compensation with uncapped commissions and accelerators for over-achievement, along with full benefits including 401K matching. Tremendous internal support for marketing campaigns and lead generation.
* College degree or equivalent
* Generally requires 3-5 years sales experience