Account Manager - Mid-MarketReq-13077
ACCOUNT MANAGER - MID-MARKET
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline and strong sales abilities to join our sales team. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, and have good computer skills. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. You must be comfortable with making numerous outbound calls daily. If you have proven experience of prospecting and exceeding quota we want you!
* Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective new mid market or small business customers.
* Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
* Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
* Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, and customer meetings.
* A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ecommerce, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
* Candidates must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude.
* The candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English with internal and external clients through all available mediums.
* High Energy.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* The ideal candidate must have a university degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience.
* A minimum of 3+ years inside or outside sales experience in Software, Hardware, or Business Services to end-users.
Travel: Up to 25%