Account Manager, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Momentum is looking for an incredible Account Manager (also known as Account Supervisor) who will be assigned to an experiential loyalty program, designed for the company s highest valued consumers. The program provides exclusive access to events of various scale and touch, some of which are generally considered once in a lifetime experiences.
/ WHAT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DO
* Responsible for managing all aspects of specific events, from conceptualization through execution and post-event analysis
* Maintain client contact through weekly updates and overall client servicing
* Collaborate with team to keep track of team and individual goals; supervise junior team member(s)
* Research and stay abreast of industry and competitive trends in the luxury marketplace
* Demonstrate highest level of customer service; convey a polished and professional demeanor on site
* Ensure on-site service is impeccable and adheres to best practices standard
* Ensure that the financial aspects of the programs/account(s) are managed according to agency procedures
* Plan and execute assignments that are on strategy, on time and on budget
* Provide luxury, service category expertise and leadership in guiding internal teams across the agency to meet client goals ensuring that brand strategy and objectives are being met
/ QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
* 7+ years of relevant experience
* 3+ years in a service environment with proven event planning skills
* 1+ years agency experience
* Candidates need to consistently demonstrate a high level of customer service for both clients and consumers
* Developing an expertise in one of Momentum s core disciplines
* Experience training/mentoring more junior team members
* Demonstrates a client management philosophy that fits within the Momentum model
* Proven success in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives
* Regularly delivers quality work (creatively and strategically solid) within budget parameters
* Successful leadership of clients
* Successful negotiator of tie-in partners, sponsorships, etc.
At Momentum Worldwide we value diversity and the uniqueness of all individuals. We thrive in an inclusive environment. Momentum recruits, hires and promotes without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits, and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States