Account Manager - Nashville, TN 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Territory includes Tennessee and Kentucky. Candidate ideally resides in Nashville, Tennessee.
Sell Getinge infection control equipment, service contracts and equipment, asset management solutions, and consumable products and services by collaborating with sales specialists to establish strategies for interacting with priority accounts and developing opportunistic accounts. Apply knowledge of the organization's services, products and marketing techniques in pursuit of responsible profit margin and market share growth.
* Meet or exceed the assigned sales objective for each product category while maintaining expenses within assigned expense limits. * Work cooperatively with sales specialists and service personnel to formulate strategies, tactics and action plans for comprehensive and optimum account penetration, and for equipment, consumables and services bundling opportunities. * Develop account planning activities, monitor and update plan progress, submit updates and reports on schedule as required. * Effectively use company-provided customer relationship management tools (e.g. SalesForce, account planners, dashboards). * Work cooperatively with respective Customer Support Operations, Service, and project management personnel to ensure optimum product performance and customer satisfaction. Ensure adherence to company quality system processes and protocols. * Communicate effectively with customers, contractors, architects, project managers et al., regarding product utility and installation requirements. * Establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and colleagues, behaving in a professional and responsible manner at all times and communicating effectively with customers, contractors, architects, project managers, et al. * Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner. * Maintain personal competence for meeting job responsibilities through effective use of product information and technical data provided by the company and others. * Participate in training seminars, meetings and on-the-job training programs.Demonstrate an understanding and an ability to apply concepts and knowledge obtained from these training and skill development sources. * Participate in regional and national trade shows when required.
* Bachelors Degree in Business or related field.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum 2-3 years' experience in sales environment with demonstrated successful performance record in selling medical capital equipment to end users. Experience in selling using a prescriptive methodology preferred.
* Demonstrated complex sales experience. Knowledge of the Getinge healthcare equipment portfolio preferred.
* Computer literacy;familiarity with information technology concepts, personal computers, Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications. Customer Relationship Management system experience strongly preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Must travel as required to customer sites; must reside within the assigned region; must be able to operate an automobile (valid driver's licensed required).
* Must be able to respond to inquiries and communicate with others in writing and via telephone.
* Must be able to decipher data from computer-generated reports, software programs, technical manuals and written correspondence.
* Must be able to work at PC work station/laptop 1/3 of standard workweek.
Getinge Group is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability