Account Manager-Nemschoff 9/16/2016
Herman Miller, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Purpose:
Increase Company market share and top line revenue by working with Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN) and their individual facilities within a defined geographic territory. This will be accomplished by developing productive relationships with decision-makers and key influencers within end-user facilities and healthcare-focused A D firms and authorized distributors.
* Develops, maintains, and drives a business plan for growth of market share and territory volume to achieve sales goals.
* Develops a thorough knowledge of product application.
* Identifies and cultivates productive relationships with decision-makers and key influencers within the territory.
* Recognized as a healthcare "resource" throughout customer base.
* Understands and be conversant with customers representing the end-user, A D, and distribution.
* Educates key healthcare designers and specifiers to drive Nemschoff specifications.
* Regularly updates customer base on Nemschoff solutions and initiatives.
* When requested, supports tradeshow initiatives in designated market.
* Works collaboratively with Nemschoff and Herman Miller resources, and with Dealers and Dealer resources to ensure a strong distribution presence and positive customer results.
* Understands and adheres to policies and objectives for and commitment to quality.
* Performs additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent level of professional experience.
* Two years of successful healthcare/clinical selling experience.
* Must be able to travel in support of achieving business objectives.
* Demonstrated high personal performance standards including a high level of integrity and business ethics.
* Passion for healthcare.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with strong emphasis on listening.
* Advanced selling skills, e.g., qualify prospects, lead generation, new business development, account penetration, strategic selling knowledge, ability to "close."
* Strong problem-solver.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively use office automation, software, and tools currently used in the Nemschoff environment.
* Must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.