This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous Company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe role will be expected to achieve maximum sales profitability and growth in assigned territory by effectively selling the company's products and related third party brands:
* Establish, maintain, and develop business, relationships with customers and potential customers in the assigned territory to enhance the potential for meeting the objectives of maximum profitability and growth through effective sales and services.
* Grow sales in the assigned area to achieve the SalesBudget/Rolling Forecast. Maximize the sales opportunities of the SKUs/categories assigned.
* Plan and organize a sales plan.
* Analyze the customer needs and interests.
* Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and potential customers.
* Make supportive sales calls and presentations to customers and potential customers.
* Familiarize established accounts with new products, services, and developments (market penetration).
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
* Follow up with the dealers/customer inquiry in product, price, sales and after sales services and product training
* Ensure strong, effective market share of the products and services by providing direction and information on the products and applications and related services.
* Evaluate the performance results.
* Coordinate sales effort with the sales, marketing, customer service teams.
* Provide reports on the customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
* Participate in trade shows and conventions.
* Ensure our products are merchandised (include Point of Sales) correctly- maintenance.
* Follow the different salespromotionscampaign.
* Demonstrate products and services, on own and with category managers, and assist prospective dealers in the selection of those best suited to their needs.
MUST-HAVES* Bachelor's Degree
* 3-5years of Account Management experience
* Personal interest in photography/videography
* Proven ability to create and implement an effective growth strategy
* Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving