This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We're looking for a rock-solid Account Manager to join our New York team! Working closely with clients as a strategic partner and trusted advisor, the Account Manager serves as a part of Jack Mortons growth community and drives year-over-year revenue growth from key clients through the effective development and delivery of successful brand experience programs.
For this particular opportunity, you will work on B2B engagements, therefore experience with employee engagement, content and event marketing programs is essential to the success of this position.
Most importantly, were looking for people who are a good fit for Jacks agency culture. Its as simple as this: You take the work seriously, but not yourself.
* Identify incremental business opportunities with clients and guide the development, writing and presentation of proposals for these opportunities including scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans.
* Drive effective solutions for your clients by understanding their industry, organization and business issues
* Represent the agency, effectively communicating and selling agency ideas and recommending solutions
Program & Team Management
* Develop strong partnerships with Creative, Strategy and Production team members to ensure on target and effective program development and delivery
* Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
* Manage project process from opportunity brief to strategy development to creative to execution
* Ensure that appropriate measurement metrics are in place to meet clients business needs
* Oversee program profitability
* Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules, and project status/action items, including project change notifications
* College degree
* 5 years of marketing/client services experience
* Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
* Proven ability to own and nurture strategic client relationships
* Curiosity for learning about client businesses and a passion for solving business problems
* Demonstrated account management competencies: accountability for results, demonstrated ability to grow revenue, client focus, team effectiveness, developing others, sales drive, organizational sophistication and influencing others.
Jack Morton is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability