This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Oxford Global Resources
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Founded in 1984, Oxford offers over 30years of recruiting expertise to clients across North America and Europe, through an integrated network of over 25 offices. Oxford is a wholly-owned subsidiary of On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN), a $1.8 billion staffing firm headquartered in Calabasas, CA.
Support the organization's business objectives to maintain Oxford Global Resources, Inc. as the preeminent source of high-end consultants by sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, evaluating and hiring temporary consultants to work as independent consultants through Oxford at national client sites. Build, effectively communicate and generate production from a valuable database.
* Achieve or exceed sales and production objectives
* Develop and maintain client relationships and ensure the quality of client manager database information through follow-up calls and correspondence.
* Identify job openings and qualify listings with potential and existing client managers.
* Ensure quality customer service by resolving all issues pertaining to a consultant's employment.
* Develop sales opportunities by identifying managers at companies that utilize technical consultant services.
* Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
* Follow Corporate Service Group Policies, Practices and processes
* Sales experience (1-5years, from any industry)
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* Self-motivated, high-energy personality
* Competitive, goal-oriented mindset
* College degree (BA/BS)
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Guaranteed base salary
* Uncapped commissions
* Fully paid training
* Medical, dental, life and disability insurance benefits
* 401(k) plan
* Paid time off