Account Manager 9/1/2016
Oxford Global Resources
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY:
Founded in 1984, Oxford offers over 30years of recruiting expertise to clients across North America and Europe, through an integrated network of over 25 offices. Oxford is a wholly-owned subsidiary of On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN), a $1.8 billion staffing firm headquartered in Calabasas, CA.
Support the organization's business objectives to maintain Oxford Global Resources, Inc. as the preeminent source of high-end consultants by sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, evaluating and hiring temporary consultants to work as independent consultants through Oxford at national client sites. Build, effectively communicate and generate production from a valuable database.
* Achieve or exceed sales and production objectives
* Develop and maintain client relationships and ensure the quality of client manager database information through follow-up calls and correspondence.
* Identify job openings and qualify listings with potential and existing client managers.
* Ensure quality customer service by resolving all issues pertaining to a consultant's employment.
* Develop sales opportunities by identifying managers at companies that utilize technical consultant services.
* Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
* Follow Corporate Service Group Policies, Practices and processes
* Sales experience (1-5years, from any industry)
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* Self-motivated, high-energy personality
* Competitive, goal-oriented mindset
* College degree (BA/BS)
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Guaranteed base salary
* Uncapped commissions
* Fully paid training
* Medical, dental, life and disability insurance benefits
* 401(k) plan
* Paid time off