Account Manager 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sales Account Manager: Managing Existing Relationships in Greater Pasadena!
You're a sales professional who is excited about making an impact with a growing team. You have always enjoyed the relationship building aspect of sales and are skilled at growing business within your top accounts. You're up for the challenge of inheriting a large book of business consisting of commercial accounts and further cementing their relationship with your business. Educating customers on services that will help them create lasting impressions around their business sounds like an exciting next step for your career.
* Have complete ownership of a greater Pasadena territory
* Work closely with the branch team to reach branch sales
* Continue to pursue high standards for customer service and satisfaction while creating a winning and positive team culture
* Industry leader having been in business for over 20 years
* National presence
* Fun culture in a supportive environment with ample advancement opportunities
* 4 year college degree
* 3+ years of business-to-business outside sales experience
* Experience managing budgets and forecasting
* Experience managing and growing revenue within existing accounts
* Experience selling landscape, irrigation or facilities services is preferable
* $60,000 - $65,000 base salary + bonus
* Company car and gas card
* Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
About the company:
Our client is an industry leader in commercial landscaping services, nationwide. They have a strong and reputable culture and provide top quality customer service for their clients. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new team and help establish a positive and winning culture.