This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
* Develop project guidelines, budgets and milestones with clients
* Help deliver projects in accordance to client needs
* Act as the primary point of contact for current clients during implementation of project
* Attend and manage client meetings
* Attend and manage internal status meetings
* Support the Account Director in development of full budget proposals
* Effectively manage account finances
* Contribute to new business proposals/RFPs and pitches
* MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN A MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY OR PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY IS ESSENTIAL
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong multitasking experience - project managing a large workload over a number of different accounts
* An understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the drug development process required
* College Degree (or equivalent), preferably in life sciences. College degree in marketing with experience in the pharmaceutical industry also acceptable.