Account Manager 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Being a world leader in application and network performance management products and solutions is not an easy task. It requires the best talent in the industry that believe in making a strong impact for our customers. We are in search of an Account Manager based in AZ area to sell and manage Enterprise accounts. For more than three decades, we have been focused on unlocking the power concealed in network data to help our customers take an "Act before being Acted upon" approach by providing the highest level of business assurance across the most demanding and complex IT environments.
What you will be doing:
In this position you will be selling client's robust network security offerings to Enterprise companies as well as implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate revenue goals for those key accounts.
By having a strong background in selling network solutions and having a solid understanding of all phases of the sales cycle, you will partner with a Sales Engineer as a co-CEO. You will comfortable engage early in a deal to help set sales strategy, understand how to lead discovery, craft a solution to solve a customer's business need, and get deep in validating client's solutions. This requires an in-depth understanding of a customer's IT infrastructure.
What you need for this position:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* 5+ years of relevant field sales experience in networking and host-based intrusion or intrusion protection technologies.
* Experience selling and working with application and network performance management products is a plus
What is in it for you:
* Capability to provide complete end to end solutions utilizing the latest in cutting edge technology
* Sell to the "Who's Who" Enterprise companies in the specific region
* Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a liberal vacation policy, matching 41k plan, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, domestic partner benefits, company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability and AD&D. We also offer both a Flexible Medical and Childcare Spending Account.