Account Manager- Property and Casualty 8/26/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding career* At CBIZ, we are looking for Star Performers who are ready and energized to help us reach our goals in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. There are no limits to your success!
CBIZ Employee Services provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our areas of focus include employee benefits, retirement, payroll, FSA/COBRA administration, HRIS/benefit enrollment, property and casualty insurance, risk management, life insurance, executive search, compensation and HR consulting. We have been a Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002, as ranked by Business Insurance magazine. Approximately 1,000 CBIZ Employee Services professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States serve an array of industries, combining local expertise and presence with the strength and support of a national company.
A CBIZ Account Manager is responsible for the day to day execution of client services administration for an assigned block of clients. In this important role, the Account Manager is the face of CBIZ to our clients, solving complex customer service problems, maintaining data integrity and quality and taking the lead on renewals. Account Managers serve as the client s point of contact for all issues and services related to the account.
Duties for this position include:
* Provide administrative support to an assigned block of clients
* Resolve the most complex customer service problems directly
* Support senior level client services team members
* Day to day contact for client for service needs
* Escalate client concerns when appropriate
* Ability to conduct client meetings as needed
* Maintain data integrity and quality with any applicable software on a timely basis
* Take lead on designated renewals: collect and review competitive proposals, prepare renewal presentation illustrating market offerings and present the CBIZ recommendation
* Establish and preserve a solid business rapport with clients and vendors
* Educate clients on applicable legislation and market trends
* Generate client interest in additional lines of coverage and cross serving opportunities
* Coach and assist less tenured client services staff
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications required for this position include:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor s degree preferred
* 3 years experience in insurance industry required
* Strong communication skills both oral and written with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
* Must obtain and preserve required licenses/certifications as required
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf