Account Manager- Property and Casualty
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Delray Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting.
Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
We are seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a Account Manager in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. One position is available at this time in the Delray Beach office.
Duties for this position include:
* Provide administrative support to an assigned block of clients
* Resolve the most complex customer service problems directly
* May support senior level client services team members
* Day to day contact for client for service needs
* Escalate client concerns when appropriate
* Ability to conduct client meetings as needed
* Maintain data integrity and quality with any applicable software on a timely basis
* Take lead on designated renewals: prepare renewal information and present CBIZ recommendation
* Establish and preserve a solid business rapport with clients and vendors
* Generate client interest in additional lines of coverage and cross serving opportunities
* Coach and assist less tenured client services staff
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications required for this position include:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor s degree preferred
* 3 years experience in insurance industry required;
* Claims experience preferred
* Strong communication skills both oral and written with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
* Must obtain and preserve required licenses/certifications as required
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf