Account Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WE ARE LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED SALES PROFESSIONALS WITH A SOLID TRACK RECORD OF B2B/B2G SUCCESS TO JOIN OUR INSIDE SALES TEAM IN RESTON, VA. THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME PART OF A FORWARD-THINKING SALES ORGANIZATION THAT IS FOCUSED ON AGGRESSIVELY DRIVING NEW BUSINESS AND ESTABLISHING SOLID RELATIONSHIPS WITHIN OUR EXISTING ACCOUNTS.
We have a formal training process to ensure you are ready for success as well as an ongoing coaching program.
We offer a generous benefits package and compensation plan including, base salary, commission, quarterly and annual performance bonuses.
We have an energetic, talented, competitive and supportive environment.
We have fun.
* Target new and existing customers via the telephone to sell a wide range of training related products and services.
* Manage, maintain and grow a territory that has been developed over the last 36 years in the training industry.
* Develop and cultivate sales leads from new and existing contacts using the telephone and email communications.
* Employ a consultative selling approach while maintaining established metrics for performance standards in overall activity and quota achievement.
* Provide training advise and support to accounts that reside within an assigned, geographically based territory.
* High energy level of phone activity (80 calls per day).
* 1+ years of phone selling success, demonstrated by exceeding sales quota.
* Excellent phone rapport with leads and the ability to identify unmet needs
* Candidates must be goal oriented, self-motivated and have a desire to be a part of a growing team.
* Attention to detail and accuracy, strong PC skills
* Our Account Managers are charged with consistently exceeding monthly sales goals, attaining daily productivity metrics and developing a sizeable territory.
* Associate's degree or equivalent experience required.
Perks & Benefits:
* Uncapped earnings, with a competitive base & commission
* Work for a world leader with 30 years of brand recogniction
* Competitive beneftis: medical, dental, 401K (with a match), paid time off, closed between Christmas and New Year's