- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Account Manager, SLED - NY
* Responsible for selling Check Point's products and solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly with customers in State and Local Government accounts as well as Education accounts in a designated territory. You will also be working closely with a Sales Engineer in the territory.
* Essential to success in this role is a keen ability to develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned existing accounts.
* Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; develop net new customer opportunities.
* Schedule and attend sales call appointments with net new prospect and existing accounts. Check Point Channel Partner Representatives may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
* Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects. Develop an account plan to sell to existing customers based on their business needs. Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
#LI-JB1 Desired Background
* 5 to 8 years of sales experience working with State / Local Government and Education accounts.
* An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
* Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Check Point products and services is required.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
* Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan