Account Manager, SaaS 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Account Manager Large Account Management SaaS San Francisco, WFH
Our client, a Sales Enablement industry leader is expanding their Account Management team. We are assisting them in identifying a proven large Account Manager to assume responsibility for 4 existing Fortune 500 Accounts in the Bay Area. You will focus on renewing SaaS revenue, expanding the SaaS footprint and ensuring your clients success and adoption of the portfolio of software and service offerings is maximized.
You must have a passion for Sales Excellence, Sales Enablement, Sales Automation and desire to work with organizations with very large sales organization to realize the adoption and capabilities purchased are used to their fullest.
You will develop the overall account strategy, plan and execute that plan utilizing the latest in Sales Enablement capabilities yourself!
* 7-15 years Software or services SALES EXPERIENCE
* PASSION FOR SALES EFFECTIVENESS, SALES ENABLEMENT, SALES EXCELLENCE, Sales Training, Sales Productivity
* ExperienceMANAGING LARGE, complex, Fortune 500 accounts
* Excellent ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SKILLS developing "Raving Fans"
* Experience selling to Chief Sales Officers, VP of Sales; understand their issues and pain points highly desired
* Domain expertise in sales enablement, sales effectiveness, CRM, salesforce automation, or similar
* Strong relationship, networking, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Track Record of QUOTA ATTAINMENT
* DEGREED, MBA preferred
* Comfortable working for a dynamic, small company, operate w/ a SENSE OF URGENCY
* Work from Home flexibility
* Accounts in Palo Alto and San Fran area
Compensation: Base: $150k, OTE: $200k, uncapped
Candidates are expected to provide references, pass a background check, drug test and share earnings history for past several years. During this process will be asked to give a presentation to the client on this topic - material will be provided.