Account Manager / Sales 9/3/2016
Computer Enterprises, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Since 1992, CEI (Computer Enterprises, Inc.), a national IT consulting firm headquartered in Pittsburgh, has been a leader in providing staffing, strategic staffing, IT technology solutions and managed services. CEI has been an Inc. Magazine Inc. 500 honoree, VAR Business 500 honoree, Smart Partner Magazine's Smart 100 honoree, Pittsburgh Technology Council's Technology50 honoree and a Pittsburgh 100 honoree. CEI is expanding locally/nationally and we are seeking talented sales professionals to join our team.
CEI is looking for a valued Sales professional with proven Account Management experience along with success acquiring clients and developing business relationships. Do your career accomplishments fit that experience If you view yourself as highly competitive, bottom line driven, results oriented and if you value enabling connections, our Corporate Recruiting team would be highly interested in speaking with you.
* Aggressively prospect and initiate contacts with new potential clients to assess future business opportunities
* Consistently attains and established quotas and metrics
* Efficiently utilize all available resources to continuously research, generate and identify new prospective clients
* Understand and qualify client requirements through detailed communication and analysis
* Actively partner and communicate with CEI's recruiting team to evaluate the proper candidates in an effort to match them with client's requirements
* Conduct detailed negotiations as needed to meet client expectations while continuing to establish the development of overall GM expectations
* Effectively maintain active and ongoing relationships with current and prospective clients.
* Prospect for new opportunities by making phone calls, cold/warm calling, utilizing social media, networking and acquiring referrals.
* Build and customize sales presentations and contribute to proposals
* Ideal candidate will have a MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR business development and account management success in the Staffing/Recruiting industry or other related IT Consulting experience.
* 3+ years of successful account management experience.
* Competent in all aspects of the full life-cycle of Sales and business development process including territory management, account planning, scheduling meetings, client presentations and gathering requirements
* Bachelor's DegreeREQUIRED.
* High integrity, dynamic and motivated to succeed
* Excellent at building and managing relationships
* Strong business acumen Exceptional communication and presentation
* Competitive, hard working goal oriented individual with drive to achieve results and thrive in a fast paced environment.