Account Manager / Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Account Manager will be responsible for creating account strategies and action plans. Project Management skills will allow the company to meet and exceed launch schedules and objectives and negotiation to improve profit margins.
* BA or BS with discipline in Engineering, Business, Management or other related to automotive industry
* 2 -5 yrs. of automotive or commercial product experience
* Ability to travel 20% of the time with some international may travelrequired - Mexico and Europe
* Create pricing map based on existing business information (ex. O-ring size vs. price)
* Project management skills - Ability to understand customer schedule and proactively follow both internally and externally for smooth launch
* Strong communication skills - Fully understand expectation, prepare proposal, and reach agreement
* Strong negotiation skills and consider any change as an opportunity to improve profit margin
* Ability to work effectively and meet objectives without detailed day-to-day direction
* Must be highly organized and flexible to handle multiple priorities and clients
* US Citizen or Green Card holder
* Strong negotiation skills - Both internally and externally; ability to balance various groups need
* BS in engineering
* 5-7 years of automotive or commercial product experience, in commercial role, negotiating issues such as: pricing and project schedule
* Work experience dealing with German or North American OEM's or Tier I accounts a plus