This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are a private mortgage insurer with $175.0 billion primary insurance in force covering approximately one million mortgages (as of March, 31, 2016.) MGIC provides a critical component of our country's residential mortgage finance system, protecting mortgage investors from credit losses. Mortgage insurance from MGIC also benefits consumers by making affordable low-down-payment mortgages a reality. Bottom lineWe put people into homes sooner! #WeAreMGIC
We are currently searching for a dynamic, goals oriented, and strategy sales professional to join our team in the Salt Lake City market. As an Account Manager, you will be a part of our sales team, reporting directly to Dean Dardzinski, Vice President - Managing Director.
You will be responsible for:
* Maintaining a sales relationship with MGIC customers in the Greater Utah Market.
* Working closely with National Accounts, business development teams, underwriters, and regional processing centers.
* Identifying new opportunities, making sales calls, and enhancing customer relationships and experience.
* Attending MGIC events and conference opportunities such as seminars, local and national conventions.
What's in it for you
* Competitive Salary & Benefits
* Profit Sharing
* 401(k) with a company match
* Pension Plan
* On-site Fitness Center and Classes (corporate office)
* Paid-time off and paid company holidays
* Paid Parental Leave
* Tuition reimbursement
What we're looking for:
* Bachelors degree required
* A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated sales experience
* Knowledge of mortgage lending
* Ability to travel overnight
* Strong sales background
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Strong presentation skills
A little more about us!
Our Head Quarters are located in downtown Milwaukee, a place that offers something for everyone with its big-city attractions and small-town atmosphere. MGIC is a seven time recipient of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Work Places award. This is an award based on the opinion of our company's greatest asset, our talented and dedicated workforce! We are committed to being an active and positive member of the local Milwaukee community. Along with our co-workers, we support many local initiatives including:
* United Way
* United Performing Arts Fund
* Habitat for Humanity
* Junior Achievement
* Public Television Channel 10/36 Auction
MGIC offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, pension, profit sharing and 401(k) savings. We offer an on-site fitness center, wellness initiatives and a business casual dress policy.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and substance abuse testing.