This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis role will be part of account sales team responsible for managing the accounts and also acquiring new business with Microsoft in Washington Area. The candidate would primarily be responsible for acquiring new business, customer satisfaction and nurturing the existing relationship with Microsoft.
* Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior customer executives.
* Forecast and conduct business planning through client research and networking
* Execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the account sales team.
* Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline with Microsoft.
* Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets at expected margins
* Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
* Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customer's (Microsoft) business and technology needs.
* Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
* Strong profile with a proven track record of success in selling professional services to Microsoft and other Hi-tech companies. Track record can also include technology services and/or products, including consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
* Verifiable track record selling IT Services / Engineering Services.
* Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management.
* Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles.
* Demonstrated ability (documented deals) to manage complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives.
* Strong analytical and negotiations skills.
* To succeed in this position, you must be self-motivated, ambitious, focused, detail-oriented, organized, capable of managing complex situations, and command the ability to work with offshore pre-sales and solution development counterparts to develop opportunities.
* Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.