Account Manager-Services Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Account Manager-Services Sales
Tecta America Corp. is the nation's leading commercial roofing contractor. With over 50 locations and over 2,500 qualified roofing professionals nationwide, Tecta America has harnessed the strengths and resources of the nation's strongest roofing contractors into one company with one goal: to provide the most comprehensive roofing program in the country to meet and exceed our customers' needs. As the industry leader, Tecta America has earned its reputation for excellence. No other roofing contractor can match Tecta America for resources, expertise, financial strength, or stability as we house the best names in the business, all under one roof.
As an Account Manager - Sales Representative, you will be responsible for business development of our preventative maintenance service contract product. You will sell to new and existing clients and schedule sales appointments via self-generated leads and using the consultative approach outlined in the Sandler sales system. Due to the nature of the services we offer, you will very rarely make one-call closes. In most cases you will build client relationships over the course of a sales cycle that may last up to 18 months and require multiple sales calls.
Your specific duties as an Account Manager - Sales Representative will include:
* Attending sales meetings and teleconferences
* Prospecting via cold calls, emails, door-to-door calls, networking and referrals
* Following up on direct mail campaigns
* Maintaining active involvement with local organizations such as BOMA and IREM and participating in networking events with them
* Setting sales appointments with key decision makers at prospective client companies
* Establishing rapport and developing long-term business relationships with clients over the course of an extended sales cycle
* Making sales presentations and partnering with clients to establish their needs
* Presenting clients with the most appropriate solutions
* Assembling proposals and reports for clients
* Submitting all contacts and documentation in a timely manner
* Maintaining sales call logs
* Following up with clients on a periodic basis to ensure that their expectations are being met and to get referrals
* Working with office to conduct marketing events to generate additional leads and referrals
* Coordinating with service manager and sales supervisor to develop sales strategies and, when necessary, to close deals
Job Requirements :
As an Account Manager - Sales Representative, you must be an ambitious, driven and highly energetic individual with an interest in running your own sales territory. You must also be highly detail oriented with solid organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills. It is also vital to your role as an Account Manager - Sales Representative that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to easily establish rapport with a wide variety of clients. You also must have a strong hunter mentality when it comes to prospecting and business development, including solid follow-up and client management skills.
Specific qualifications for the Account Manager - Sales Representative position include:
* High school or GED; 4-year degree preferred
* Sales experience or familiarity with the sales process strongly preferred
* Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable vehicle
* Ability to climb ladders and walk/inspect roofs
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Degree in Business, Communications, Construction, Marketing or management a plus
* Roofing/construction experience a plus
* Proven track record of client retention a plus
Account Manager - Sales - Business Development Associate
Start a rewarding new sales career with Tecta America! Apply now!
Essential Job Functions
* Sitting for long periods of time
* Not afraid of heights
* Can climb ladder
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications. Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Tecta America reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business. Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.