Account Manager- Software Sales 9/2/2016
Smart Utility Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONACCOUNT MANAGER- SOFTWARE SALES
LOCATION: Irvine, CA
FULL TIME PERMANENT
Open to out of state candidates
Smart Utility Systems (SUS) is the leading provider of software solutions for Energy and Utility sector. SUS is a fast growing business and provides a dynamic work environment for professional growth.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive base pay and bonus
* Comprehensive benefits (Full Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K,
Vacation, Life Insurance, Education Bonus etc.)
* True advancement potential with an emerging field with a stable
company with great resources and visibility in the market
* Take part in being at the forefront of new and exciting
technologies that will change the market
Roles & Responsibilities:
* This role is to provide company more visibility in marketplace and
develop business in the US Utilities and Energy companies.
* Frequent travel to US based accounts, promoting products and
solutions to utilities
* Perform and develop presentations to customers, consultants and
* Define key large account strategies and drive strategy with all
accounts to engage with power utility CIO/CTO/Smart Grid teams within
* 5-10years of relevant business experience selling Software Product
& Solutions to along Consistent proof of closing net new business of $3M per
year for the last 3years.
* Cultivate, generate & grow large scale relationships for new
accounts. Must have demonstrated ability and maturity to sell and build
relationships with C-Level executives.
* Identifying prospective clients & create the go to market plan for
the identified territory & industry vertical. Generating business from new
accounts and has the proven capability to drive and lead customer
relationships into multimillion dollar engagements. Must be a Self Starter.
* Understanding of technology and vertical platforms in order to strategize & craft solutions (along with pre-sales teams) to match customer needs is essential. Provide leadership over lead generation/research team
* Develop and deliver sales presentations articulating solution
features, benefits and overall solution value proposition. Oversee the
implementation and governance of architectures of project and program or
* Ability to develop and maintain effective long term relationships
with customers and business partners.
* Proven ability of Cold Calling / Turn Cold Calls into Sales Leads /
Opening new client accounts
Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation