Account Manager- Sports Sponsorship, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Assist and support the Director on the management of NFL and Venues on the West Coast
* Foster strong relationships with key client stakeholders and proficiently engage and collaborate with mid-level clients
* Initiate new relationships with key clients and build from the ground up
* Seek to understand clients business, brand experience, market category and strategic direction to enable accurate direction and guidance within the agency
* Serve as the category subject matter expert and leads internal teams across the agency to meet client goals ensuring that brand strategy and objectives are being met
* Accountable for all operations related to specific hospitality and ticketing elements including accurate management of multiple partnership trackers
* Work with the Director to bring program insights to drive enhancements and develop strategic solutions which will build brand equity and expansion into new project areas
* Work collaboratively to develop strategic vision and translate into tactical solutions and results while sharing best practices with team members
* Attend and contribute to internal brainstorm sessions, and bring a perspective of strategy to both the development and execution of creative concepts
* Create compelling presentations that flow as a story, and delivers with confidence
* Track and monitor all categories of spending for projects and ensures projects are delivered with the approved budget as well as on time and on strategy
* Work with Director or independently to create scopes of work for projects
* Partner directly with internal teams to lead the creation of briefs and manages the internal process from client request to delivery/execution of product
* Inspire, lead, motivate and manage a small team of junior staff
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* 6+ years of relevant experience in marketing
* 3+ years agency experience
* Experience training/mentoring more junior team members
* Proven success in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives
* Regularly delivers quality work (creatively and strategically solid) within budget parameters
* Proven leadership of clients
* Successful negotiator of tie-in partners, sponsorships, etc.
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
San Francisco, California, United States