Account Manager - Stafda
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Generac Power Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONGENERAC POWER SYSTEMs - Join the leader in the power industry!
Generac Power Systems is seeking an Account Manager to support the PRO/INDUSTRIAL and STAFDA (Specialty Tools and Fastener Distributors) channel in the assigned sales region. This role is responsible for developing and managing strategic relationships, analyzing territory opportunities to create and execute market penetration plans, prospecting for new business, and achieving sales budgets while providing world-class customer support.
Analyzes territory opportunities and discovering customer needs.* Develops and implements strategic relationships with key decision makers.
* Generates and develops new business.
* Support new promotional programs.
* Creates solution-based sales strategies.
* Provides world-class customer support.
* Conducts sales presentations and provides training on new programs and products.
* Supports all Generac product categories.
* Develops business plans and executes business plans as defined by channel specific marketing programs.
* Fills Sales fundamental and channel specific training classes within assigned territory.
* Provides reconnaissance of competitors' influence within territory and develops a plan to counter their influence within assigned territory.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Finance or related discipline coupled with 2 years outside field account experience in sales or marketing (if no degree, 5 years related field experience).
* Ability to travel 65%
* Experience with contractor/industrial STAFDA distribution
* Proven success in developing and fostering business relationships.
* Detailed, focused, and organized. Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial culture.
* The ability to transfer information while speaking in small and large groups.
* Excellent communication/presentation skills.
* Strong negotiation skills, excellent people skills, and the ability to handle difficult situations to success.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Must possess strong analytical skills, financial performance tracking and presentation
* The ideal candidate will be extremely organized with the ability to consistently multitask
* Ideal candidate to be based in the corporate office, open to a field based role.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel. Ability to travel up to 25%.