Account Manager and Inside Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONINSIDE SALES AND ACCOUNT MANAGER
My client is the North American distributor of a state of the art product line of Audio Visual Systems including DVI, HDMI and Fiber Optic digital video matrix switchers servicing the professional AV market. They sell and support products for AV systems at large corporate events, commercial and government installations, large places of worship and even rock concerts. They are located in Auburn Hills and service the entire North American market. As a result of increased customer demand, they are growing, and we're looking for a "roll up your sleeves" Account Manager to join the team. The company culture is friendly and driven - they work hard, they have fun working hard, and they support one another in a team environment. It's a great place to work!
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO:
* Thrives on the challenges of both servicing and growing existing accounts while developing a pipeline of new business opportunities to grow your account base
* Has experience in the AV industry and understands the technical aspects
* Enjoys being on the phone, helping customers, selling into existing accounts
* Is a problem solver who understands AV technology and can guide customers into the right solutions
* Is comfortable giving presentations to small groups and working the crowd at trade shows
* Is a team player focused on achieving goals and sales expectations
* Has a positive, "roll up your sleeves" attitude and takes initiative
If this describes you, we should definitely have a conversation!
* Develop sales opportunities by qualifying prospects and identifying potential accounts; going after new accounts
* Giving presentations through webinars to familiarize prospects with their technology
* Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
* Qualify incoming leads by answering telephone calls, responding to internet and email requests, and verifying interest level
* Team up and collaborate with co-workers to ensure proper customer service and follow up on open opportunities
* Study industry trends and stay on top of market needs
BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
* AT LEAST TWO YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH AUDIO VISUAL - A MUST
* Associates or Bachelor's degreepreferred
* CTS certification through Infocom a plus
* Sales experience preferred, but we will train you if you have AV experience
* Basic understanding of sales and customer service in a technical field
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Must have strong interpersonal and "people skills"
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
My client is offering a minimum base salary of 45K with anticipated first year earnings of 75K - 85K based on meeting achievable goals and expectations. They also have a full benefit package including vacation and healthcare.