Account Payable -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
Perform general accounts payable tasks in a timely and accurate manner. Process invoices, reconcile corporate credit card, open & stamp invoices, process employee expense reports and payments, review and post invoices electronically. Maintain supply room and inventory. Handle non-routine issues with general guidance from management.
1. May publish and/or update account information and employee procedures on SEAnet (Sharepoint) site.
2. Maintain accurate and thorough filing system, both hard copy and electronically, as required. Post procedures in public folders and update as needed. Communicate effectively with employees in all offices to improve quality and timeliness of paperwork submitted. May assist Human Resources with annual records retention for all SEA offices.
3. Process all required reports in a timely manner, to include but not limited to: expense reports, weekly updates, monthly close, petty cash and bank deposits, etc. Work with supervisor to verify accuracy of reports.
4. Cross-train on basic job functions and provide back-up support to Accounts Receivable Rep and Office Coordinator as needed.
5. Maintain thorough, updated instruction log for all Accounts Payable procedures. Act as back-up for duties such as booking, updating visitors' schedules, assisting with coordination of arrangements for National Sales Conferences and any other events that occur. May perform general office duties, and back-up phone and reception support.
6. Develop and maintain good understanding of Accounting systems as they apply to the Accounts Payable process.
7. Support Administration Dept. (Finance, HR, IT) with special projects that may include research of historical data, Internet searches or vendor information.
8. Perform any other work-related tasks required by management to support the Company at all times.
Education / Experience
Requires skills in reading, writing and math and 1-2 years of related experience. Knowledge of accounting policies and practices and familiarity with calculators and computers, preferably Windows software, is required. Two years of college preferred. Management may consider related experience in lieu of college education
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
PAYFTE: 50-60K + Excellent benefits
Contact: GIAO 408-961-9644
Email MS Word doc resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org