Account Relationship Director, TMT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking an Account Relationship Director, Telecommunications, Media and Technology to join us in our Seattle office with other locations considered.
- Develop relationships with C-level executives, board members, and alumni at assigned accounts
- Follow-up on leads and manage the overall relationship building process
- Coordinate relationship building activities with appropriate partners, engagement managers, subject-matter professionals, and other KPMG personnel on the engagement team(s) in an effort to help ensure they are well advised on important matters
- Meet specific business relationship goals at assigned accounts and report and measure progress against quarterly goals with national and industry leadership and performance manager
- Assist with proposal development, focusing on the KPMG value proposition, key differentiators, and win themes
- Manage the business opportunities at assigned accounts to help ensure KPMG is positioned to capitalize on opportunities by providing high quality services
- Ten years of demonstrated business services experience in a position requiring the management of corporate accounts
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business or a related field
- Background in advisory services, business services or audit with a Big 4 accounting firm
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Experience developing and leading relationship building activities with C- Level executives
- Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .