Account Sales Lead - BI / DW / Big Data
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Indian IT Solutions & Services Company
New York, NY
* To develop innovative sales strategies targeting strategic clients (both new and existing) across defined industry segments.
* Responsible for owning and driving the complete lifecycle of RFI/RFP response process
* Manage transition and handover post deal closing to Service Delivery teams
* Drive the Presales function for the assigned portfolio/vertical by analyzing business opportunities, assessing potential markets, and developing projects
* Architecting and setting up complex projects usually involving multiple BI&A products or multiple platforms
* Analyzes customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing infrastructure and applies principles, concepts and techniques of skills in developing solutions and strategies
* Work closely with the practice COE and verticals to define and extend the core offerings for the geo in the areas of Data integration, Data Management, BI, Analytics and Big Data and domain based data solutions
* 15+ years of relevant Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Analytics and Big Data experience with a solid technical understanding
* 3+ years experience selling Big Data / Emerging Technology Solutions & should have architected complex DW/BI/Big Data solutions for large corporations
* Strong BI solutions presales experience and ability to propose solid solutions to meet customer requirements
* Must have solid knowledge in core BI&A and data warehouse concepts, data modeling, ETL & Data Integration, reporting, advanced analytics and Visualization
* Must have deep technical experience in integration of multiple BI&A systems to produce complex analytical reports as well as determine scope, duration, resources required prior to beginning a project
* Solution architecting experience in the Big data space leveraging hadoop ecosystem tools and technologies.
* Ability to carry and achieve individual targets by developing customer specific roadmaps and architect solutions while aligning offerings to lead clients through a transformation journey.
* Comfortable interacting at CXO and BI/DW operational leader levels
* Successful track record selling multi-million dollar solutions and have experience with a global delivery model
* Experience in managing RFI/RFP response process and in drawing up solutions and various industry specific pricing models
* Strong leadership skills with ability to operate in a virtual team structure
* Excellent communications and presentation skills
* Motivated, self-starter who does not require significant oversight
* Experience in Financial Services, Insurance, Health Care, Manufacturing or Retail will be an added advantage