This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCBIZ Employee Services provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our areas of focus include employee benefits, retirement, payroll, FSA/COBRA administration, HRIS/benefit enrollment, property and casualty insurance, risk management, life insurance, executive search, compensation and HR consulting. We have been a Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002, as ranked by Business Insurance magazine. Approximately 1,000 CBIZ Employee Services professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States serve an array of industries, combining local expertise and presence with the strength and support of a national company.
The Account Specialist will assist internal and external clients with needs, requests and problems in a timely manner and ensure department goals are met through teamwork and collaboration.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Inputs data into the appropriate software for vendors/carriers/clients within required timeframe
* Records and makes necessary changes/updates as appropriate
* Ensure that all internal controls and procedures are followed
* Research, communicate and accurately resolve basic customer service needs according to the commitments and standards set forth by the department
* Exhibits client focused behavior and applies knowledge and training to support client needs
* Comply with department processes, procedures and/or programs
* Effectively operates all department equipment and software applications
* Execute administrative duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor s degree preferred
* 1 year of relevant work experience
* Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
* Must obtain and preserve required licenses/certifications
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf