This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Responsible for achieving sales goals in s assigned territory, in conjunction with Area Business Managers and Partner Consultants by establishing and maintaining sales and business relationships with MTF clients, including hospitals, clinics and physicians.
* Works with Area Business Managers/Partner Consultants to manage assigned territory, including developing selling strategies to meet monthly sales goals, assessing clients needs, determining alternate tissue forms that may be appropriate for client, and tracking availability of tissue.
* Updates Area Business Managers/Partner Consultants with information gained from or about client to address client concerns, staffing changes, competitive information, and sales trends.
* Identifies, initiates contact and builds relationships with key hospital staff in purchasing dept and operating room as well as with key surgeons and their support staff.
* Allocates available tissue according to MTF Tissue Distribution Policy, contacts hospital when requested tissue is available and offers additional and or alternative tissue forms where appropriate to reduce wait time.
* Coordinates OC, Meniscus and Large Graft requests with graft matching staff and surgeon/hospital staff so that documentation submission, purchase order receipt and tissue shipment is completed in accordance with surgical requirements..
* Monitors territory hand select requests on waiting list and initiates hand select requests with appropriate inventory control staff to reduce wait time.
* Assists with consignment order processing and reconciliation including securing purchase orders for outstanding units.
* Works with contracts, consultants, customer and accounts receivable to resolve invoice discrepancies and credit hold issues.
* Assists on special projects and performs additional duties as assigned.
* High school degree
* Minimum three years experience in inside sales or similar customer relations position.
* Professional, self-motivated, assertive and able to work independently as well as with others.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, multitask and work in a cross functional team environment.
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Strong data entry skills.
MTF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.