Account Specialist (Health & Benefits)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Jacksonville, FL. As an Account Specialist you will report directly to the Account Specialist Manager.
Your impact as an Account Specialist II
The Account Specialist II plays a pertinent role in the success of the Health & Benefits Practice group. A fast-paced work environment, where we are experiencing rapid growth, provides the opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
* Assist with preparation of client s open enrollment and communication materials as directed by Account Executive
* Prepare client service calendars and ensure compliance with deadlines
* Update client s renewal data in client management system and financial system
* Generate and produce client specific benefit analysis and benchmarking reports
* Prepare and analyze employee benefits Request For Proposals (RFPs), renewals and related data.
* Prepare financial histories for client RFPs
* Assist in execution of clients' benefit strategies
* Assist in preparing Power Point presentations for client meetings
* Collect and analyze carrier claims, utilization reports and report findings to Account Executive and clients
You bring knowledge and expertise
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience within the Health and Benefits industry or in an analytical supportive role
* Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Life and Health license
* Bachelor Degree or 5+ years of related industry experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420363
CATEGORY: Account Management Group
LOCATION: United States, FL, Jacksonville