Account Specialist I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For An Account Specialist I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Milwaukee, WI.
YOUR IMPACT AS AN ACCOUNT SPECIALIST I
* Assist in marketing of new, renewal and additional business
* Handling of day-to-day client requests (processing of policy change requests/endorsements)
* Policy checking
* Pending/handling of audits/dividends/retro adjustments from carrier
* Certificates of Insurance
* Contract Review
* Responsible for ensuring that proper client service is granted to each and every insured according to the timelines set for each Aon procedure
* Ensure compliance with Aon s Service standards
* Assist team as needed; ie: special projects
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Multi-tasking skills
* Works well both independently as well as within a team environment
* 1-3 Years Property/Casualty Insurance Experience
* Equivalent work experience in an insurance-related field
* Experience working with construction-related accounts
* Bachelor s degree (preferred) or equivalent years of industry experience
* Property & Casualty Insurance License (will be required within first year of employment)
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421567
CATEGORY: Account Management Group
LOCATION: United States, WI, Milwaukee