This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONACCOUNT SUPERVISOR: Payrate $30.00/hr
This is a Container Freight Station (CFS) / Forwarding Company
This Role will Lead a team of 2 people, a dispatcher and a billing clerk and be the primary contact for the account.
* Oversee a team of Logistics Professionals
* Daily interface with clients (face to face or over the phone)
* Oversee Multiple locations, potential to oversee CS, dock and dispatch operations
* Process Improvement: continuously evaluate logistics operations, business practices, and process documentation to identify issues and implement strategic improvements to ensure efficient operations and adherence to company priorities.
* Ensure all operational KPI's are met on a daily basis
* Analytics: analize market drivers and utilize market data to develop and recommend strategies to continuously grow the business. Provide sound analytical support for projects new business opportunities, and proposals.
* Leadership and team development; cultivate talent through mentoring, coaching, and developing your team on a daily basis. Analize team performance and provide timely metrics and reports to clients and executive team.
* Collaboration; partner with the Implementation team in the development of requirements, quote packages, data gathering, evaluation and analysis of quotes.
* Customer Service: Oversee implementation of new operating methodologies that optimize putting our customers first. Build and grow client relationships through constant contact and advocacy by offering advice, soluions, and proactive issue manangement.
* Accountability: Oversee operating budgets, monitor performance and ensure budget and KPI's are met. Monitor KPI's of your team including financial performance of accounts, productivity, customer satisfaction and operational components including financial obligations to/from clients and vendors.
* Innovation: generate origianal ideas to remove operational obstacles and increase team efficiency.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business (Masters Degree a plus but not required)