Account Supervisor 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PIA Agency is a creative agency based out of San Diego with offices in Portland, New York and San Francisco. What we do: You can see it in our strategies. In the content we develop. In the presentations we architect. The events we orchestrate. In the stories we tell. PIA IS FOR PEOPLE. Because stories that resonate with a human truth: connect. Moving them to act, choose a company, buy a product, have a dialogue, embrace a brand. That type of connection... the human kind That's what we do.
We are seeking an ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR for our Portland office who is a multi-faceted gem with the ability to manage and lead key client relationships with organized initiative and personalized attention while successfully completing projects on time and within budget.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Relationship Management Skills to manage and lead the agency's day-to-day relationship with key client contacts.
* Earn and keep each client's respect and confidence as a trusted advisor bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions
* Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client's' business, their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
* Effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency
* Anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues in time for the agency to act proactively
Analytic and Planning Skills to employ innovative approaches and decision-making relating to client issues and initiatives.
* Display marketing curiosity and a willingness to push your own thinking and the agency's work in new directions
* Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives
* Help develop, articulate, and adhere to, agreed upon strategies
* Develop and articulate initial points-of-view relative to strategic, creative and media alternatives
Organizational Skills to organize workload and workflow.
* Establish clear objectives and day- to- day priorities for yourself
* Provide effective and efficient oversight of agency resources to ensure projects are delivered as promised in terms of time, budgets and results
* Prepare thorough, accurate and consistent work to clients reflective of the agency's quality standards
* Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
Presentation/Selling Skills to effectively present the agency's decisions, recommendations and creative product to a range of client audiences.
* Develop and demonstrate a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style for both formal and informal settings
* Make certain presentation support materials are consistent and in line with the agency's expectations of quality
Written Communication Skills to write clearly and persuasively.
* Deliver concise, accurate and actionable accounts of meetings and discussions
* Develop persuasive summary/recommendation documents for client and agency decision-makers
Adherence to Agency Processes to consistently utilize agency tools and processes to manage projects to an on-time and on-budget completion and to support the information needs of agency management.
* Prepare accurate and timely internal communication: creative briefs, job starters, change orders, media plan requests, buy authorizations, timelines and estimates
* Prepare accurate and timely external communication: point-of-view support, conference reports, recaps, timelines, and status reports
* Enter time and submit expense reports according to agency guidelines and policies for reimbursement
* Degree in Marketing or Communication required.
* 3-5years agency experience is essential.
* Experience or exposure to video/video production is a plus