This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNaviga Recruiting each with their own blended style brought together to create marketing magic! The company has really grown in the media segment recently, bringing on the need for an Account Supervisor to join their team.
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR | TALLAHASSEE, FL
COMPANY CULTURE & GROWTH:
Young at heart, laid back and casual dress but professional atmosphere. The agency has won great awards including the "O'Toole", "Graphis Platinum" and "Jay Chiat" awards and is known as a "top notch" agency in Tampa.
* Outline expectations of, and communicate effectively with team members
* Effectively assign, delegate, coordinate and monitor the work of staff members assigned to client projects
* Demonstrate an investment in the agency/client "team" to develop and support a positive mindset about the work, the client and the agency staff that is involved
* Establish rapport and trust with a range of staff members assigned, acknowledging the expectations of and on others, identifying team and project needs, remaining open to considering multiple points-of-view
* Provide a model for project leadership - prepared and pro-active, thorough and accurate
* Effectively incorporate senior staffers from account management as well as other departments as project objectives or issues warrant
* Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives
* Establish clear objectives and day-to-day priorities for yourself
* Provide effective and efficient oversight of company resources to ensure projects are delivered as promised in terms of time, budgets and results
* Develop and demonstrate a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style for both formal and informal settings
* Deliver concise, accurate and actionable accounts of meetings and discussions
* Prepare accurate and timely internal communication: creative briefs, job starters, change orders, media plan requests, buy authorizations, timelines and estimates
* Prepare accurate and timely external communication: point-of-view support, conference reports, recaps, timelines, estimates and weekly status reports
* Account Management experience within a marketing agency
* Bachelors degreerequired
* Candidate must be a proven team leader and accomplished project manager, experienced with managing multiple TV, video, radio, print, OOH and collateral assignments at the same time
* Serve as a brand steward with a keen attention-to-detail
* Build strong, lasting client/agency relationships based on making progress in achieving clients' marketing objectives
* Maintain positive morale and sense of teamwork among agency staff assigned to your accounts
* 100% company paid health insurance
* Annual Bonus
* Weekly company paid lunches
* 401k plus match
* Casual dress environment