Account Supervisor with Retail Marketing Expertise
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE JACK OF ALL TRADES. THE TOUR DE FORCE.
At FCB Chicago, the Account Supervisor is the liaison between the agency and the client ,the bridge between the brand and creative strategy, the communicator between all the internal teams, the mentor for junior members of the team, the champion and challenger of good ideas, the team rallier when needed and the leader when opportunities arise. We are looking for someone who knows what it takes to build relationshipsnot just with the clients but internally as well. This person understands a clients businesswhat levers drive the machineand finds the best place for the agency in that model.
* Develops and executes relevant marketing strategies with account team
* Demonstrates effective day-to-day leadership of the marketing team in terms of direction, opportunity identification and guidance
* Immerses self in clients business and not only champions stellar, business-building ideas but knows how to effectively collaborate in order to bring those ideas to life
* Prioritizes all account activities to achieve optimum efficiency and profitability
* Establishes effective balance of advisory and advocacy skills with clients and team
* Identifies opportunities to help grow direct reports and advance them to the next level
* Has charisma, a positive attitude, adaptability and the ability to multi-task
* Is subjective, resourceful and quick-thinking
* Demonstrates effective communication and creative problem-solving skills
* Has excellent oral, written, interpersonal and analytical skills
* Possesses an integrated background
* Enthusiastic about businesses beyond traditional marketing aspects
* Sees the big picture and has the vision to drive big ideas
* Has earned a bachelors degree
* Has 5-8 years of relevant industry experience