Account Support Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
We are currently hiring for an Account Support Rep to join our team working onsite at our client s Print Centers in Atlanta, GA.
Job Title: Account Support Rep
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contract: 12 months
Hours: M-F, 8am 5pm
* Provides dedicated support to all Client Associate positions, but does not perform managerial HR tasks
* Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in territory
* Establish support coverage schedules with Managers and Site Coordinators
* Supports training of new employees, as required
* Supports administrative tasks performed by Client Associates
* Supports asset redeployment initiatives (re-use, re-deploy, and disposition activities for office assets )
* Ensures key contact list for all clients is maintained and available
* Ensures there is a current roster of employees and associated duties for effective coverage support
* Ensures day to day interface with account key contacts is maintained during coverage support
* Work with account team to ensure the Value Assurance Process is current and up to date.
* Communicates to Site Coordinator and Manager all process opportunities identified during support period
* Maintain appropriate communication within assigned area of coverage to ensure peak workloads and absences are managed
* Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities as required
* Performs timely submission of billing requirements with all associated reporting
* Coordinates and fair shares overtime requirements
* Tracks overtime by account covered to ensure proper billing
* Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
* Travel to accounts supported using reliable dependable transportation
* Ability to demonstrate problem resolution skills and escalation process
* Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications
* Able to demonstrate use of organizational and time management skills to facilitate client deliverables
* Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
* Able to demonstrate use of Computer:
* Email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Manage email (create folders, change user options)
* Download and install files (fonts, drivers, etc.) from internet sites; open, complete and save/print internet forms
* Perform mail merges
* Able to demonstrate intermediate knowledge of MS Word or equivalent
* Able to demonstrate intermediate knowledge of MS Excel or equivalent
* Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS PowerPoint or equivalent
* Able to demonstrate working knowledge of account-relevant applications: Adobe Acrobat, File conversion or graphic arts applications
* Able to demonstrate basic knowledge of network (e.g., how to add or delete a network printer)
* Able to demonstrate ability to recognize PC to printer connectivity
* Able to demonstrate basic knowledge of Digital Front Ends
* Able to demonstrate functional knowledge of MAC when required by client
* 3+ years experience delivering services in a client environment
* Full range of experience in Services Delivery positions
* Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.