JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HUMAN RESOURCE DIMENSIONS HAS BEEN ENGAGED TO FIND AN ACCOUNTANT FOR A CLIENT IN SOUTHWEST ATLANTA, GA. This position will report to the CEO and will help establish an Accounting function for a growing organization.
* Reconciling all accounts including Balance Sheet, Bank Reconciliations, General Ledger Income/Expense
* Reconciling QuickBooks Payroll Processing and Posting Journal Entries for Outsourced Payroll
* Recording financial transactions in QuickBooks
* Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
* Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions using QuickBooks (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
* Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs
* Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
* BSDegree in Finance/Accounting
* 2-7 years of Accounting Experience
* Extensive proficiency/mastery of QuickBooks and Excel with multiple companies
* Extensive Balance Sheet and General Ledger reconciliation experience
* Attention to Detail
* Self-starter and the ability to work independently
* Maintain Confidentiality
* CPA preferred but not required