Accountant/CPA 90k -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Amazing Senior Level Accounting/CPA opportunity in an established and growing real estate / property management firm in Los Angeles!
- Salary of $90K+
- Amazing culture, atmosphere and working environment
- Great bonus structure and benefits
- Active CPA a MUST
- Real Estate / Property Management background a HUGE plus
- Experience with Multifamily and Commercial properties a HUGE plus
- Experience with Yardi and/or Datafaction a HUGE plus
One the world's premier, full-service real estate services company. Operating globally, the firm holds a leadership position in virtually all of the world's key business centers. A global presence whose clients include owners, operators, and investors in the real estate industry, ranging from small private companies to the largest private equity real estate firms in the world.
- Prepares all aspects of advanced level financial statement packages for a portfolio of corporate clients set of commercial properties, including creating and posting journal entries, general ledger review and completion of back up schedules.
- Partners with real estate facility managers to ensure financials are accurate and delivered timely, directly impacting client satisfaction and company's value proposition.
- Ensures all expenses, receipts, funding requests, and other accounting transactions for the period are accurately recorded.
- Reviews financial information to ensure compliance with established procedures and accounting principles.
- Responds to and resolves issues and requests from management teams and clients. Researches open accounting issues and recognizes potential issues and/or conflicts.
- Follows standard policies and procedures to ensure internal and external reporting requirements are consistently met.
- Participates in budget and forecasting functions for assigned client?s property portfolio.
- Provides one-on-one and/or team training on specific tasks and clients.
- Participates in the on-boarding and transition of clients.
- Bachelor?s Degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Active California CPA
- Experience with full-cycle accounting and the preparation of financial statement packages.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) regulations.
- Works effectively in a team environment through collaboration and partnership. Customer service- oriented with an aspiration to succeed with the client in mind.
- Ability to analyze and problem- solve effectively by offering solutions to resolve issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , Please send you resume to Paul at email@example.com