- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
This position supports and analyzes the accounting function of the location. This includes accounting for all P &L's including manufacturing, distribution, sales and other operating expenses as well as the valuation and reconciliation of inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure all financial and operational transactions for the location are accurately captured.
* Prepares monthly journal entries.
* Completes month end close processes to account for inventory and manufacturing reporting.
* Performs monthly reconciliations for designated accounts, monitoring financials for discrepancies and trends.
* Utilizing professional accounting and technical knowledge, accurately prepares financial statements (e.g. balance sheet, income statement, supplementary management schedules) for the location.
* Researches and resolves problems pertaining to accounting systems and records, ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures.
* Provides clarity in a professional manner when questioned about financial data.
* Understands and responds to the urgency of providing timely and complete information to ad hoc requests.
* Using a thorough understanding of GAAP principles and DFA Accounting Policies, interprets accounting transactions and implements best practices.