Consumer Electronics Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Accountantresponsibilities include applying principles of budget accounting to execute financialreporting and analysis of 4-wall and dryer product conversion costs; providing management with detailed cost information concerning conversion and material cost per unit to deliver net 5 percent; and coordinating monthly division close and p&l variance and annual forecasts for division 4-wall conversion cost.
* Coordinate and assist in preparing monthly financialreports and analysis, forecasts, performance share calculation.
* Construct analysis and projections for annual profit plan.
* Analyze and interpret labor and burden spending variances to support budget review process.
* Analyze and interpret material variances from weekly/monthly activities.
* Interact daily with the SAP system for costing, budgets, and reporting.
* Work with bills of materials to assure accuracy.
* Assist engineers with cost estimates and packages.
* Cost finished goods sku's including final material, labor, and overhead factors.
What You Need to Succeed
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree is required
* PRIOR BUDGET ACCOUNTING AND/OR COST ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
* Proficient skills in Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong ability to anticipate issues, ensure data integrity and accuracy of details while being capable of higher level interpretation and explanation
* Demonstrated ability to plan and organize effectively and to be able to use methodical approaches to complex problems/issues
* Must possess the ability to communicate with a broad range of process partners
* Apply constructive interpersonal relationship methods to manage conflict toward the prevention of problems
* SAP EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
* EXPERIENCE WITH INVENTORY CONTROL, AUDITING, AND DATA CONTROL IS BENEFICIAL