This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Dubin Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview: 8910
Our client, an accounting firm located in Haddonfield, NJ is seeking to add an Accountant to their team! This position is a great position for someone looking to start a career in accounting and learn technical, organizational and software skills along the way, plus outstanding opportunities for professional development! The company - add sizzle. If nothing in company overview, Mel can add it so you can take info from that for this!
* Conducts lost profit analysis
* Calculate damage costs
* Conduct fraud investigations
* Calculate and assess insurance loss
* Maintain and update case file information as its provided and uncovered
* Accounting, finance or business degreerequired.
* Minimum 1-year of accounting experience; ideal candidate will have between 1-3years of experience as this is an entry level role
* Software proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Experience with lost profits/damages analysis, fraud investigations, insurance loss calculations, among others would be a plus.
* Active participation in at least one professional organization after obtaining graduation.