This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a client in South Fort Worth for an Accountant III. This is a contract position.
Assist in the preparation of monthly management statements including Balance Sheet and P&L. Maintain General Ledger and analyze/maintain a consistently updated set of account reconciliations.
Assist in the preparation of operating budgets and year-end reporting package. Support SOX 404 internal controls documentation & testing as well as support initiatives to improve internal financial controls. Work closely with internal and external auditors.
Maintain robust internal controls over the financial accounting and reporting process as well as ensure compliance with Group financial policies and accounting standards under US GAAP and IFRS.
Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
2. Prepare and review work papers to ensure accurate financial reporting
3. Perform specific account analysis as assigned
4. Review and analyze period expenses and review monthly accruals
5. Work closely with SOX 404 group to improve internal control procedures
6. Identify areas where procedures and efficiency can be improved Scope of Position Responsibilities For Internal and External Relationships Internal Regular contact with finance managers and staff Externa. External auditors Internal Review US Tax Department GHO Finance Memphis
Legal Department Requirements
1. In-depth understanding of GAAP accounting principles and application in a complex business environment.
2. Knowledge of systems preferably SAP and Hyperion 3. Ability to work with non-finance managers and staff.
Education Bachelor degree in accounting or finance. Experience
1. ERP systems experience with SAP and Hyperion preferred
2. In-depth understanding of financial reporting and application of GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled